Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Gadgets that are worth a second buy

You know a product is good is when you go out and buy it again. If I like something, I'll go out and get a second copy. One for the office and one for the home.

The two things I like right now is the Motorola Atrix LapDock (my review here) and Logitech 811/810 keyboard (review here).



I couldn't resist. The Atrix 4G Lapdock is a must have accessory for the tinkering gadget guy like myself. It is also cheap if you know where to look. They won't last long and I figure by next year, the inventory will dry up on these.  Here, I have three monitors connected to my laptop. Two of those external monitors are the Lapdocks using a simple HDMI converter. I know for a fact I'll find continual use for these.




I liked the feel of my new Logitech bluetooth K811 that I ended up getting another. This time, I got the Windows version, the K810. The difference is the darker grey finish and Windows keyboard layout instead of the mac layout on the K811. Both are identical in features.


No comments:

Post a Comment